When Maliken Grimm sent emissaries across Newerth uniting man under a single banner, he traveled in person to Lord Salforis in his mountain fortress of Blackwal. At that time, the Baron of Blackwal was considered one of the most powerful sorcerers and generals among men. He had not been seen upon a battlefield in years, and rumors spread he had discovered a magic that would end the wars of Man and Beast.
What Maliken found within the fortress caused him and his men to seal it from the outside and pray it was never reopened. In his chambers, Salforis sat upon a throne of corpses in a room full of the dead, commanding them to rise. He cursed Maliken for allowing his unborn children to unleash the Hellbourne, rantings Maliken could not comprehend at the time.
For decades, Salforis raved at his rotting corpses until the necromantic energies from the opening Scar filled him and empowered his sorcery. Now he ravages the battlefields, harvesting corpses and souls for his private army. What his plans are when that army grows large enough, only he knows.
Ultimate Salforis Details
- Human Form (Level 1-6): This is Lord Salforis in his human form when he first began exploring the dark art of necromancy. The corruption has already taken seed within him, but he is still in control of his mind and soul.
- Human Form weapon
- Human Form armor
- Mors Certissima features Human Form Salforis heads
- Life Tap features Human Form weapon
- Dark Lord’s Presence shows human hands reaching out of the ground
- Corrupted Form (Level 7-12)
- Corrupted Form weapon
- Corrupted Form armor
- Mors Certissima features corrupted skulls
- Life Tap features corrupted shards
- Dark Lord’s Presence shows corrupted hands reaching out of the ground
- Necromonger Form (Level 13+)
- Necromonger Form weapon
- Necromonger Form armor
- Mors Certissima features necromonger skulls
- Life Tap features necrotic shards
- Dark Lord’s Presence shows necromonger hands reaching out of the ground
- Upgraded Boots
- Boots and footsteps glow with corrupted energy.
- Blood Chalice
- Blood drips from armor creases & weapon.
- Dawnbringer effects are added to weapon.
- Staff of the Master
- Weapon is replaced with a Staff of the Master.
- Shrunken Head
- Dangling shrunken heads are added to his weapon as trophies.